Please review our Terms and Conditions Rental Agreement:
Please remember that there is no discount on great service, so please remember to tip on the total bill. All reservations’ fare must be paid in full 24 hours prior to pick up time, if paying cash, you must bring cash payment to our office at least 1 day before pick up time. Our address is 8614 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46239. You can drop it off 7 days a week anytime between 7 30 AM and 7 30 PM, otherwise, you can always pay by credit card. Trip must be paid in full 24 hours prior to the set reservation time. No exceptions.
I understand and agree to all terms stated below and confirm that the details listed are correct. By voluntarily accepting chartered transportation, I, the “Client”, authorize The Company to bill the credit card on file for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. I have provided this credit card on file for a non-refundable retainer, and as a guarantee for payment for all pertinent charges. These terms apply to everyone in the vehicle, and I am willing to accept complete responsibility for all passengers and our associating parties.
I understand that:
1. A major credit card is required to confirm a reservation and shall that reservation at any time after Client has provided credit card information need to be canceled, a fee of 50% of the total bill or $100 (whichever is greater) will be charged to the card and I understand that this is a non-refundable retainer. If I cancel within 2 hours (plus travel time if non-local) of the pickup time, I understand that my card will be charged 100% of the total bill. There are some events, dates, and exceptions to this that require within 14 or even 30 days of the trip that 100% will be billed in full. All sales are final and not subject to a refund. Nonrefundable retainers are non-transferrable.
2. I am responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle by the fault or negligence of Client, its agents, employees or guests. I understand that The Company provides a service, and I agree that all items that belong to the service provider will remain inside the vehicle in its original condition. I understand that I am responsible for such damages, which will accordingly be billed to the credit card on file. I understand that I am not able to decorate, attach, or attempt to modify the appearance of the vehicle, inside or outside. Confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other similar items that cause unnecessary mess will be charged $75. I am fully aware that a minimum fee of $300 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file, and will be held financially responsible for, as a result of an individual getting sick, excessive spillage, or excessive uncleanliness. All vehicles are non-smoking. Any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $300 to the credit card on file.
3. Indiana law prohibits minors to consume alcohol; therefore, I understand and agree that any persons under 21 years of age are not to consume any alcohol while using The Company, whether consumption is inside or outside the vehicle, I will be held responsible. Proper identification is required at all times for all passengers.
4. The Company is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, nor lost or stolen items at any time during or after the charter.
5. The driver has the right to terminate service without refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by the client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels conduct of Client or associating parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passenger(s) may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if any need be.
6. I am responsible for not allowing anyone within my rental party, associates, or myself to carry or use illegal substances while obtaining service from The Company. No illegal drugs are allowed, if such substance is found during or after the provided service, I am willing to relieve The Company, DBA, all employees, the chauffeur, and its owner(s) of all responsibility. No firearms allowed. I will not allow The Company, DBA, or its owners to be liable for any unlawful act that my party or I might engage in.
7. To the proportionate extent caused or contributed to by the direct fault or negligence, or by act or omission of either The Company, its subcontractors, agents, or employees in the performance of this contract, each party shall defend indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its parents, DBA, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and invitees, from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), directly incurred from any claim arising out of or in connection with any negligent or intentional acts or omissions by such party, its employees or agents in connection with the event covered by this agreement. All other indemnification provisions in the agreements are deleted and without effect. As a condition to each party’s duties under this section, the other party must promptly notify such party of any claim for which defense or indemnity is sought, must allow such party to select counsel, and control the claim and litigation, and must cooperate with such party.
8. No damages or refunds will be due for a failure of performance by either party due to an act of God, war, terrorist act, government regulation, riot, disaster, virus, quarantine order or strike, provided said act or event makes performance hereunder impossible. The Company is not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather, traffic, construction or road detours, unsafe road conditions, mechanical failure, or any circumstance beyond our control. Refunds are not issued on behalf of tardiness or any other matter; All Sales Are Final.
9. Summers are HOT! That being said, some limousines or large vehicles have a difficult time keeping up with extreme temperatures. Any temperature above 75 degrees may take much longer than a standard size vehicle to cool down and maintain a cool temperature. Every effort will be made to keep the vehicles at a comfortable temperature. Passengers should be aware that if the limousine is at more than 70% capacity and outside temperature is above 75 degrees, the vehicle will not remain cool as the doors are opened and closed. This is especially affected by the guests’ attire, alcohol consumption, and idle time. If there is an air conditioning challenge or mechanical issue, The Company will do its best attempt to do an onsite repair, replace the vehicle (substitute vehicle size/color is not guaranteed). There are no guarantees, warranties or refunds as a result of heat issue, air conditioning issue, or mechanical failure. These challenges are not subject to any discount, credit, or refund. All sales are final for the reserved duration, whether used or not.
10. Clients may request the chauffeur to assist in taking photographs or videos while on charter, however, there are not any cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. I authorize and transfer copyright to The Company of these images or film to be used in print or electronically. It may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for a lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content.
11. Vehicles may be equipped with safety devices such as cameras and GPS Tracking. These devices, often located in the front windshield, are recording harsh events in the case of an accident or incident. The cameras are not recording audio and are rarely reviewed, only in the case of notification requesting management to review.
12. All tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group; and are not included in the fare or fees quoted above, unless noted as such.
13. If the time surpasses the originally reserved time listed above that I am responsible for any and all related charges. I also understand that the schedule may not allow for overages, resulting in our transported party being left at a destination at the end of the reserved duration. The Company will do its best to accommodate overtime requests at an overtime rate and return all passengers to the final destination listed above, however, once beyond the contracted agreement, additional time is not guaranteed. Any additional time will be billed to the credit card on file if we are able to accommodate the request.
14. **Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport, To FBO, From FBO is just that. A one-way nonstop transfer. This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for an allotted amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one-way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred billed by the minute. There are no additional stops or drops. One pick up location and one destination. Roundtrip service will offer the exact same for a reverse trip; must be pre-arranged and approved by management as some restrictions do apply.
15. The Company reserves the right to substitute the type of vehicle or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion and availability.
I have read this information and all statements. I agree that the above rental information is accurate. The nonrefundable retainer placed on my credit card confirms that I voluntarily agree to enter this Rental Agreement with The Company and allow them to provide services for Client, agents, employees, and guests, for which I am taking complete responsibility for and relieving The Company of. I confirm that I am authorized to incur debt on behalf of this credit card account and fully accept the charges associated with services from The Company. I confirm that I am able to contract on behalf of Client(s), to bind Client to the contract, and to fully accept the charges associated with services from The Company. I personally guarantee compensation to The Company for all services rendered, charges, and fees incurred. If for any reason services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days, there is an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, $10 per day nonpayment will be accruing; the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees and interest will be turned over to collections for remittance. I will then be responsible for all fees, including, but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel, and interest incurred.
Thank you sincerely for your support,
Indy Trolley ~